We can provide inspections, surveys, consulting, and specific controls on finished and unfinished steel products availing ourselves, when necessary, of third party labs that have been controlled and certified. VIC staff has decennial experience in working with steel products and steel industry. Our senior surveyors have been licensed by the Chamber of Commerce and court of the area of competence.
Controls are performed both on bulk materials and pieces cargoes, as well as for raw materials and semi-finished and finished products.
- Holds inspection
- Estimation of weight by mean of draft surveys and/or weighting scale and/or automatic scales using conveyor belts
- Tally inspection
- Visual inspection during loading and unloading.Dimensions Inspection
- Labelling and Marking Inspection.Control of the reloading of the goods at the docks, for the final destination (by trucks, railway cars etc.)
- Sampling according to international Norms and Specifications
- Laboratory witnessing
- Warehouses Inspection/Audit
The process uses sophisticated hand-held technologies and specially formatted barcodes, and generates detailed electronic results and reports for clients to view on desktops, laptops, mobile phones and tablets