Our consumer products services division is a world-leading concept-to-consumer quality assurance and compliance services provider to manufacturers, distributors and retailers. With a presence in every major sourcing and selling territories around the world, our solutions help companies to make, distribute or sell products, improve their product quality, safety and compliance, sourcing flexibility, speed-to-market, profitability and brand security throughout the supply chain.
Some of the food testing analysis includes:
- Food chemistry analysis, such as moisture, fat, protein, pH, salt, minerals, sugar, contaminants etc.
- Food microbiology analysis, such as Lactobacillus, Salmonella, Pseudomonas, Listeria, E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, yeast, mould etc.
- Food nutrition analysisFood allergen analysis, such as peanut, egg, soy, and other allergens
- Natural food toxin analysis, such as histamine and fumonisinFood shelf-life studies
- Food quality control determination, such as GMO analysis, wheat adulteration, etc.
- Warehouses Inspection/Audit
The process uses sophisticated hand-held technologies and specially formatted barcodes, and generates detailed electronic results and reports for clients to view on desktops, laptops, mobile phones and tablets.